Welcome to paradise. My name is Gas-bag.
I release laughing gas. This gas is Nitrous Oxide. It was
discovered by Joseph Eastley in 1752. This gas makes weeping faces,
laugh and laugh… …till they drop unconscious.
So get ready to laugh. B.B.C. My sympathies, man. Every teacher
who comes here, ends up like this. You are the twenty-first one
I’m throwing out. Don’t come back. Please. I’ve heard all that. Just give me
the final report, Murty. Sir, it’s proved that the dam
is cracking up. Reason could be water pressure,
or even adulterated cement. I see. Can’t say for sure, but unless
the dam is repaired, it will burst. More than 80,000 people in
about 300 villages are endangered. Has the ministry been informed?
– They faxed. Engineers are coming. When do they arrive? When do they
give a report? When does work start? No. Our firm does the job.
– Yes, we did build this dam. But now it belongs to the government.
It’s their responsibility. Also the humanitarian onus, Murty.
It’s a question of 80,000 lives Gentlemen. Start filling the cracks now.
– Okay, sir And I want the job on war footing.
– Yes, sir. Murty.
– Sir. I want an absolute detailed report about this.
– Right sir. Okay.
– Right sir. Hello. Please come. Yes. All right, I’m coming. There’s a limit! To everything! But no limit to your pranks! You have always had your way.
You get whatever you want! But this doesn’t mean that you
can do whatever you want! Put the TV off. I bring you the best of teachers,
and you chase them away on day one! Papa, we’re grown ups now.
We don’t need anyone. You do! Listen! I’ve decided to send
all three of you to boarding school. But papa.
– Keep quite. Hey!
– I won’t talk to you. See that B.B.C.?
They’ve become so insolent! No one even says sorry! Off they go to boarding school!
Once they’re away from home… they will mend their ways.
– Sir, what are you doing? I’m doing the right thing. Our indulgence has spoilt them. But now, enough is enough! Don’t forget, sir.
Over something similar… …you once threatened to throw
someone out. And what did it end in? Raju left home.
Till today, he hasn’t returned. Sir, God forbid… Hi, kids. Hello, hello. Hi princes, little princes. What’s going on? Don’t disturb us.
– Can’t you see, we’re packing? Casper, hold your ball. Okay guys. Okay. Stop being cross.
Now it happens sometimes. If you guys leave,
how will I live all alone? You won’t send us to boarding school?
– Not at all. You won’t get another teacher?
– Never! No teacher for you! Promise. One who repents is not a sinner. Rohit, help me. Rahul’s tongue
is wagging a bit too much. You imp! So what were you saying? Have your laughs, you Satans!
At least admit that you were wrong. Not a nice thing to do, kids. Sorry! Now that we’re friends again,
don’t I deserve something? Father!
– Come on, my child. No one can ever take us apart. Never! I want no complaints.
Where’s your inhaler? I don’t know, Papa. B.B.C.
– Yes, sir. Where is her spray? Oh, my God. Sorry sir, but… How many times have I told you that
she is susceptible to asthma attacks? She must always carry her spray.
– Sorry sir, I forgot. Keep this. Uncle… you…? So how have you been?
– After my sister died… …the way you brought up the children
is exemplary. Bread is meant to be buttered.
Uncle uses it to wax his tongue. Rahul! My nephews are so witty!
– So witty! So what brings the partners here
so early up? Anything important. Come. I am so proud of you, Siddhant, my son. You are doing millions of people
a good turn by repairing the dam. But why? It’s the government’s job.
The dam is built, our job is over. Is it our responsibility if the dam
bursts, or even if a few people die? Sure! People die every day! Bhopal or Orissa what
difference does it make? You mean, let the dam go bust?
– That’s not what I mean to say. I mean, we shouldn’t block our money.
– No harm thinking it over once again. Our engineers estimate a cost
of 290 million. Large amount. What if I were to foot the entire bill
of 290 million? Not the company. How can that be?
– Maybe you take it otherwise. Not at all. You’re thinking
like businessmen. I’m pedestrian. Besides, why not pay back a little
to the country where I earned it all? Wow! I wish there were more businessmen
like you. We’re with you, Siddhant. Thank you. Alright, son. We’ll leave.
– Okay. Best of luck.
– Bye. Bye.
– Bye, brother-in-law. See you.
– Okay. Don’t go anywhere. Excuse me, sir. Your phone. Yay!
– Hello. Yes, father. When is she arriving? My car will pick her up. Thank you. Who’s arriving, Papa?
– Your governess. But you promised…
– I promised you “no teacher”. I didn’t say “no governess”. Bye kids. Get the car. What’s going to happen now, Rohit? Don’t worry. We’re being cheated.
We’ll change the pitch. Yes! Okay, okay, okay. Now hear this. An elephant and an ant
were taking a ride on a scooter. Suddenly, a truck speeded in from
the opposite direction, and crash! The scooter and the truck crashed.
Elephant and ant are tossed out! Poor elephant was badly injured.
His head cracked up. He was bleeding. The ant just got up.
Nothing had happened to it. Nothing at all?
– Nothing. You know why? I’ll say! The ant was riding pillion.
– Wrong. The ant was driving. Then why wasn’t it hurt? It was wearing a helmet.
The elephant wasn’t. Moral of the story is. It’s very important to wear helmets
while riding a scooter. Else you might get hurt,
whether you’re an ant or an elephant. Okay bye. Come on, class. Neha. Why are you weeping? Why haven’t I a Mummy and Daddy? Because you’re the most special kid. Let me tell you. When God created this world,
He made lot’s of babies. Lovely little babies! Then He made people to look after
the babies. Mummies and Papas. Among the kids, there were some
who were God’s dearest. Just like you. So God decided, “I’ll look after them Myself. They’re My special babies”. So He called back their
Mummies and their Papas. Kids who don’t have Mummies and Papas
are God’s most special babies. Get it? Aren’t you too one of
God’s special babies? That’s why we live in this orphanage.
So near Mister God! Before Him. Naina.
– Yes. Mother is calling you. Coming. Now give me a smile my sweety. Okay? Big smile. Good girl. Mother. You called, mother? Yes, my child. There’s some good news for you. There’s a very good job for you. Job? Good morning, sister.
– Good morning, mother. – Good morning. But I’m doing this job,
teaching the children in this orphanage. I am really very happy. I am very happy. No, my child. Time, tide and life wait for no one.
You too have to move ahead. The beautiful world outside
this orphanage, you must see. Not a good thing to do, Mister God! I was two months old
when You brought me here. All these years you kept me with you. Why are You sending me away?
– God is never far away from anyone Your friend Mister God is the One who
told me, “Anna must venture forth”. “Let her see the world.
Let her make a world for herself’, If my friend Mister God said that,
what can I do? I’ll go. May God always be with you, my child. If you ever want to return,
come directly. This is your friend’s house. Thank you, mother. So where do I go? Pa?
– Yes, my princess. Didn’t you say that people go to
The Heavens and become stars? Yes dear, they become stars. Has our Mummy become a star too? Tell me Papa. Look, the brightest star up there
…that’s Mummy. Where does Mummy go in daytimes?
Why can’t we see her? In daytimes, she hides in our hearts.
– Can she talk to me? What do you want to talk about?
– I’ll ask her to tell me a story. Story? Even I can tell you stories.
Which story do you want to hear? The one that Raju Chacha told you.
– The one about the lion! “Listen to this story
about times long ago…” “I heard this story
from your Raju Chacha” “There was a lion and a lioness.
And they had three cubs” “They were naughty like you. But…” But? What Papa?
– “Everyone loved them” “There was a little house
inside a little cave” “They had no fear,
they had no sorrows” “They were Mummy’s darlings.
They were Daddy’s pets” “They laughed, they sang,
they were always having fun” “And they lived together” What happened Papa? Tell us. “Fate laid a trap” “There came a hunter” “The lioness faced him.
The hunter fired his gun” “The lioness was wounded.
She screamed, she writhed” “Then she lay down” “She never opened her eyes again
She had been shot in the heart” Hey! Don’t cry. This is a story. This is a story. “But before dying…” “she spoke her dying words” “My mate, my love…” “love my babies” “Don’t forget, you’re their father.
Be a mother to them too” Papa, this is just a story! Papa, come on. Papa, cheer up.
– Tell us a story please. Yay! “How can a father ever know
what a Mummy means?” “He didn’t know how Mummy plays
with her babies” “But he learnt how to laugh,
and how to cry” “He learnt how to wake with the cubs,
how to sleep with them” “Time stopped for a while,
and then trudged on slowly” “The wounded hearts
began healing slowly” “Daddy taught the cubs how
to take their first steps” “They played on Daddy’s lap
instead of Mummy’s” “Months, seasons, years,
came and went by” “The lion cubs started smiling,
they began singing again” The rest of the story tomorrow.
Now go to bed No Papa! Please!
– Tell us the story now! All right.
Listen. “Rahul, Rohit and Rani…” “now listen to the
rest of the story” “The shadow of sorrows were cast
on them again” “A black lion came by” “He growled, he roared!” “As if he was about
to eat up everyone!” “The cubs were so scared, they ran” “But their father held the ground” “A fight began” “The whole forest began trembling” “The monkeys sat high up on trees” “The snakes hid in their pits” “The doves flew away” “The bear ran up a hill” “The elephants ran out of fright” “Our lion had no friends left” “It was a tremendous fight” “The black lion took a beating” “Then all the cubs applauded” Pappa. Yes dear. You’re thinking of Mummy, aren’t you? Mummy, yes. And Raju too. If you love Raju Chacha so much… …that it moves you to tears,
then why did you hit him? Because he had started smoking. One can’t forgive a 12-year old
when he starts aping elders. Forget it. What use thinking of the
ones who have departed? Two kinds of parting, Rohit. Ones who leave never to return,
like Mummy. And ones who leave us with hopes
that someday they will return. Like Raju. Get lost. Jerk. Yes, tell me. Hello.
– Hello. How? Excuse me.
– Excuse me, mister. Please come in queue.
– Okay, I am in queue. Everyone all right? No smoking, sir. Here. Then you hold my cigar. Hold it for me, son. I’m here to collect my pension,
and cigars are expensive. Hold it, son. Why doesn’t anyone understand
when I say it with love? Manager, step out. Guard, shut the door. Quick! I knew this will happen. I knew it! The astrologer told me
I’ll die after my wedding! Shut up! My hands shake, my heart
sinks, when I hear someone wailing. Why are you shooting all the time?
I’m just married! I’m drawing money for my honeymoon!
Don’t shoot! I’m like your son! Tell him! Why don’t you tell him
he’s like your father? Say it! Quiet! Clam up. Don’t drive me crazy. Quiet! Put the wads in a sturdy bag.
I have to carry it far. Hurry! My father-in-law isn’t rich! I’m poor!
– Shut up! Everyone in the vault. Move it. To the vault.
– In the vault? Why? I suffer from asthma! No!
– Cool down! I have asthma! No!
Let me have my money! God! Do something, please!
– Manager, come here. Tell him to stop screaming.
Else, I’ll start killing. Get it? Yes, sir.
– Hurry up. It’s a very small amount. See. Hello.
– Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Go! Hello? Why don’t you speak? Hello. What was that sound?
– I’m playing video games. You don’t recognise gunshots?
– Do you realise the consequences? What use thinking of outcomes, son?
I’m nearly in my grave. There’s only one way out.
You can’t get out. You’ll get me out. If I don’t get out,
the body-bags will. What do you want?
– Security for my old age, son. Some money, and say a vehicle.
– What kind of vehicle? A bulletproof jeep. A Harley Davidson… …and a military truck. Nothing more. You need so many to make a getaway? I’m moody! No knowing my mood! If all your demands are met,
will you let the people off? Of course. I’m a man of my word.
For every demand, I let one off. Not one. Ten.
– Who’s demanding, son? You or me? Not ten. I’ll let two out.
– Fine. I’ll talk to the Home Minister. But this will take some time. Hey. Listen, as soon as my first demand
is met, I will release one of you. Say, who goes?
– He! Throw him out.
– Take him out. Take him out. Your first demand has been met. How many hijackers in there?
– Only one. He’s as good as a hundred
put together! What weapons does he have?
– Lots! Guns! Revolvers! Explosives! RDX .. He is a killer, sir.
He is killer. The ones in there are in danger!
Save them! He’s in a state of shock.
– Leave your names and addresses. Inspector! Sir. Let’s go. Listen.
– Yes. Take him to a doctor right away.
– Yes sir. Thank you, sir.
– Let’s go. Bro. Shekhar! My brother! My friend!
A killing! After so long! Our woes will vanish,
like we vanish from the police! How much did we take?
– Lots. We could count all night. Let’s read about it tomorrow
in the newspapers. It’s been months since I last saw
a large currency note. Show me one! Go on. The bag is with you.
– With me? Where? I gave you the bag.
– I don’t have it! I gave it to you when
I was removing my make-up. I don’t have the bag!
– I gave it to you! The bag?
– Yes! The bag! I don’t have it!
– You have it! Where? No…?
– No! You haven’t?
– No! What are you saying? Jadu! You screwed up!
After all this effort! Car! Watch out! You ruined it!
– You did it! You took me along for nothing!
– It was your idea! You’ve ruined me! – Look what I did.
– You’ve ruined my efforts. Get off! Jadu. What a piece of creation!
– What a body! I can’t take my eyes off her!
– I’d love to watch her in the act! She’d make hearts skip a beat!
– I wish I could have her! What a smile!
– Does a car smile? I’m talking of the lady in the car.
– Comedy of errors. With that car on our hands, we
won’t be paupers for 6 months to come. If I get my hands on the lady,
it’d be an end of a lifetime of penury. I’m talking coal.
You’re gunning for mines! We were supposed to rob a till.
You drag me all the way to a bank! And then you forget the booty!
Stay within your limits! Excuse me, Madame. There’s a landslide. The road
won’t open up before daybreak. Oh! No. Why are you cross, lady?
So what if the road is closed? Open up your hearts! Hey! We have passion! We have our dreams!
We are young! What more do we want? Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day
right here! Hey! Come over, ladies! What are you
doing? Let’s have some music! Magic.
– Yes. Now watch me work a spell. Huh? Hey? Come on, it’s just. “Your lips say no,
my lips say yes” “Yes, these are the signs” “This is called love” “Haven’t you recognised me?” “My love, I’m no stranger” “I adore your very name” “I’m not mad. I’m madly
in love with you” “Haven’t you recognised me?” “My love, I’m no stranger” “I adore your very name” “I’m not mad. I’m madly
in love with you” “You’ve told me who you are.
But you tell me you aren’t the one” “This is the ring you gave me.
It proves you are wrong” “It wasn’t a thorn taken out” “There was no paper I’ve lost” “It’s written all over your heart.
You’re mine, I’m yours” Are you still cross with me, Sanjna?
– Who’s Sanjna? I’m Anna. How long will you be cross with me?
If my love is true… …someday you’ll surely forgive me.
– But I’m not… You’ll surely forgive me. Drop it. Why are you so cross?
Today is Valentine’s Day. A day to love, not a day
to slap someone. But I don’t know him. And if I don’t know him.
– Madame. Strange. Shekhar is innocent. On his behalf,
I apologise to you. Actually, you resemble his girlfriend.
Poor girl, she’s dead! This hapless fellow isn’t ready
to believe it. Everywhere he goes, he’s looking
for his lover. Forgive him. Strike him not, for
he’s madly in love! Shekhar! Shekhar! Anna. These are my boys. Rohit, Rahul. My little girl, Rani. And this is is Casper. Oh! He’s so cute. Thank you. Nice meeting you, ma’am. Thank you. Welcome, ma’am. Thank you so much. Morning, ma’am. Good morning. Come on, guys.
Casper. Come on, let’s go. Hurry up! Fast! Hey, hey! Very nice kids. They’re a bunch of imps! Handling children isn’t tough.
After all, they’re children. I’ve taken care of forty at a time.
They are only a threesome. I like your confidence. By the way, Anna. He’s BBC. BBC.
– Hello, Madame. Pleased to meet you, ma’am. Watermelon or water?
– Nothing for me. Thank you. Ramsingh.
– Yes, sir. Show the lady her room.
– Okay, sir. Thank you, sir.
– Good day. This way, ma’am.
– Surinder. Come hither Oh! God. Please save me. Be not afraid, Anna. Yay! We chased her! Yay! Come on. Yay!
– Yay! She ran!
– She’s gone! Brother Rohit. Yes. Hey! BBC! BBC! Come on kids. How about a hot cuppa? She has cut my head off!
What next? Brother! Hello. Hello. Help!
– Father, help! Father! What did Gandhiji say?
– Never to lie. What did Lord Buddha say?
– Respect your elders. What did Lord Krishna tell Arjun?
– Perform, without expectations. What did Uncle Nehru say?
– Children are divine. Okey. Okay, everybody.
Ready in 15 minutes for school. 15 minutes ready for school. Okey, bye. Guys. She’s here.
– Sanju. Hi! Where are you going?
I’ll just come. – Class. – Sanju. So you’re back! Sanjna, till you forgive me… I’ll keep coming back to you. This the only purpose left in my life.
You are my life. Why are you after me? I told you.
I’m not Sanjna. I am Anna. Your Sanjna…
– No! You have taken another name. Agreed.
You have forgotten me. Conceded. How can you forget your love? How can you forget the beautiful days? The days when we met. Remember this ring? You took it off
your finger, and you put it on mine. Have you even forgotten this memento
of our love? Have you broken all ties? Soni embraced me just to make you
feel jealous. And you were so furious. So furious that you slapped me! I kept calling out to you!
But you were in such a rage. You wouldn’t even look at me.
You didn’t even see that car! It was hurtling straight down.
Then you and the car… no! Sanju. Sanju! Sanju! You’re all right! Sanju! How did this happen? Sanju! But why am I crying? My Sanjna is right in front of me! God is so kind! Sanju! He has answered my prayers!
You are safe! But why be so angry over
something so trivial? You even refuse to recognise me?
Not the right thing to do, Sanjna. Yes. Very wrong.
– Wrong thing to do. Go to your classes. I said, go to class. I’ll come again, Sanjna. Sanju! I’ll. Sanju! Hi, darling.
– Hi, sweetheart Prince. Come. Drive cautiously. You killed two people. Such a waste of money every time. What a waste of money.
– How much have I wasted? 200,000? And you blew up 290 million
on Siddhant Rai’s say-so. Relax, Prince. Use your brains. I accepted Siddhant Rai’s decision… …because we are the ones responsible
for the cracks in the dam. If there’s an enquiry,
we might end up in jail. And we don’t want to go to jail.
– How can we be jailed? Prince.
– Uh. We’re only 30 percent partners now. If we want 100 percent of his empire,
it will be necessary… …not to offend Mr. Siddhant Rai
for some more time to come. I don’t understand. I won’t explain Madam, telegram for you She’s leaving!
– She packing! Yeah!
– Let’s go. Quietly. Come. Madam, are you going somewhere? Oh! God. She has to! Her Mummy and Daddy
have met with an accident. How sad? Sorry to hear about it, ma’am. Don’t be sorry, Rohit. My parents died 20 years ago. If anyone, mourn your mother.
You have hurt her soul deeply. She would never have imagined that
those who have lost their mother… …could pull a prank over the death
of someone else’s parents. You did this so that
I’d go away, didn’t you? I am going. I’d rather work with those kids
at the orphanage. They never break anyone’s heart. Because their hearts are broken. Anyway. I won’t forget this favour. Thanks to you,
I’m going back to my friends. Please look at them, Mr. God. BBC. Please get me a car. “We’re devils” “But now we’re perplexed” “We bugged you. But you embraced us” “Madam, you win. We lose” “Look, we’re holding our ears” “Forgive us.
Smile, don’t be angry” “Don’t break our little hearts” “Sister, we love you” “You’re like a mother to us” “Here comes the Queen.
Here comes the King” “Strike up the fanfare” “Where did the Queen come in from?
How did The King come in? “There are no doors, no windows” “From somewhere comes the Queen.
From somewhere comes the King” “Strike up the fanfare” “You are the Queen of the palaces.
I am the King of the streets” “Let’s play Kings-and-Queens” Get lost! Oh! Shut up! “Who is the wizard
who works this magic?” “Who makes nature bloom?
Who makes the flowers smile?” “They call it Spring” “Lovers call it love” “New friends, upon new paths.
Come on, let’s all hold hands” “Arm in arm, the flowers will bloom” “When the flower has blossomed,
hearts will meet” “From somewhere comes the Queen.
From somewhere comes the King” “Strike up the fanfare” “A little bird stole a grain” “Your crow! Don’t you scream!” “Let’s play hide-n-seek
in the cornfield!” “Wait Princess!
Don’t come seeking yet” “I’ll say I love you
You say, I love you” “Let’s go where the
magic of love works” “From somewhere comes the Queen.
From somewhere comes the King” “Strike up the fanfare” “Where did the Queen come in from?
How did The King come in? “There are no doors, no windows” Hello. Sir, Murty speaking.
The dam has burst. What? Cheapskates! You call yourself humans?
Is this your ethic? Look at that footage!
Drown yourselves! Thousands are homeless because of us!
80 corpses have been recovered. There are countless
buried under the debris. Thousands of acres of crop
has been destroyed. There’s no water, no electricity!
Such is the devastation! And none of you is willing
to accept the responsibility! When the cracks in the dam
were first reported… …why wasn’t action taken
immediately, despite my say-so? Who caused this delay?
Who’s responsible for this? Who’s it? I have ordered an enquiry, Siddhant.
– I don’t trust you at all. Murthy.
– Sir. Select your team. If you want,
call in independent engineers. But I want the report on Sunday.
– Right sir. This Sunday.
– Right sir. Oh! God. Not again. Oh! My God. I’ll go hide. What do I do? Hide me somewhere! Oh! God, please. Confession box.
– Confession box. Okay. Confession. Okay. Confession. Confession. Confession. But. Oh! Mr. God. Please forgive me. Hi.
– Oh! Are you here to apologise again?
– Until she forgives me… …I will go on asking for pardon.
– Confucius says, ask for God’s mercy. You should go for a confession. Confession? Go and make a confession. Confession! Father. For all the laws in the world,
why does none apply to love? Why is one punished
more than one’s crime? Why? Sanjna knows how much I love her!
Yet, for something so trivial… Sanjna refuses to recognise me!
I haven’t come to ask for anything. I just want to say that unless
Sanjna forgives me today… …I will have to commit a sin.
But this crime I am going to commit. Yes, I am going to commit suicide. Maybe this is the only
way to prove my innocence, to immortalise my love. Thank you, father. Maybe… …we will never meet again It’s ready for a wash. 1..2..3..4. Say, they are 4. Welcome lady, welcome! You bring us
such joy! How many I be of service? How is Shekhar?
– True lovers don’t die so easily. Majnu, the legendary lover roams
the desert for years, asking for death. And where does he die?
At the doorstep of his beloved Laila. Hi, lover. Where is he? Surely in the boudoir of his dreams,
with Sanjna. Sanjna everywhere. Tell me Jadu, where is he?
– If you are so anxious to know… how he pines, I’ll tell you where.
The hapless lover is at Sunset Point. You…? Sanjna was lucky to have had someone
as madly in love with her as you! Don’t call it love.
Love is too small a word. Why doesn’t death erase memories? Can I do anything to help you
to tide over Sanjna? This is my tragedy.
I always lost my loved ones. My mother, my father, my brother,
and even… Sanjna! Everyone. You’re lucky Shekhar, to have possessed
something you could lose. There are those who never
had anything to lose. You have seen your parents,
you can dream of them. There are those
who don’t even get dreams. Look into my eyes, Shekhar. I am afraid… I might
fall in love again. And I haven’t the courage
to suffer again. I promise you Shekhar. Never again will you have
a heartbreak. Promise, I’ll never hurt you. What? I. Love. You. “Promise” “This is my promise of love” “This I promise. Love is my promise” “Never let the promise be broken” “Let us never part till we live” “Unfaithful is the one
who is vexed with her lover” Say it. “This I promise. Love is my promise” “Never let the promise be broken” “Let us never part till we live” “Unfaithful is the one…
– Who is vexed with her lover” “We are two, but at heart we’re one
This I know” “I hold you in my eyes” “Let this bond never break
even in death” “Unfaithful is the one…
– Who is vexed with her lover” “This I promise. Love is my promise” “Never let the promise be broken” Caught you! Sir, sir, sir. Who is this?
– Papa, he has just come. So I see. But why is he here? Papa… the tv.
He’s here to fix the tv. Which tv needs repair?
– Not the tv. The programme. Papa. TV.
– What’s the program? The Cartoon Network isn’t showing.
– Sir, BBC! Not I, that is… BBC, NBC, CNN, nothing’s showing, sir!
– I think you’re trying to tell lies. They are lying. The truth is…
– Bye! Wait! If the truth has anything to do
with you, you aren’t going anywhere. Anna. Sir, this is Shekhar.
We love each other very much. Shekhar, what do you do?
– A car broker. If someone likes a car, I deliver.
I also help you out with bank loans. I see. How much do you make?
– No fixed income, sir. Sometimes, I rake in six figures.
At times, I have even sold my house. You love Anna? To get a mate like Anna,
one has to be very lucky. Will you marry her? I’m free this Sunday! Are you? Anna, are you free this Sunday? Thank you, Mr. God. Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you too! Hello!
– Yes, sir. 50 samosas.
– Sweet? Potato? Meat? Enough, enough. 50, stuffed with potatoes.
Pack it nicely. – All right, sir. Keep this money. I’ll be back.
– Okey, sir. This is worth 52,000. Nice. Keep this 2,000. Send your man with me.
I’ll give him the rest. Fine. Shankar, listen.
– Yes, father. Go with the sahib, and collect 50,000. Take the Samosas. Is my 50s packet ready?
– Ready. Shankar, go take it.
– Right. Mr. Shankar.
– Alright. Give the packet. Hot samosas. All of 50.
– Samosas? Fifty? Not samosas! I want 50,000 Rupees!
– Are you doped? You expect 50,000 bucks out of a deal
worth a hundred? Get lost! I’m ruined! Please father. All yours.
– Thank you. Step back, children. All the best, sister.
– Why best of luck? – Come back. Best of luck, sister. My dear friends. We’ve come together in the church.. ..so that the Lord. Rohit, let’s have a wedding like this
for my doll. Stop! You should’ve understood
why I slapped you. Sir, I want to say something.
– I don’t want to hear anything! For those who need to know,
I’ll do the telling. Anna, this man is a liar, a thief,
a conman. Here to deceive us. Even the ring he has given you
is stolen. Yes, or no? But?
– Yes, or no! Yes. If I’m not wrong, you deceived Anna.
For the sake of my money. Because you thought that Anna
is related to me. Right, or wrong? I said. Am I right or wrong? Right, sir. Sir, let me explain.
– There’s nothing to explain. Had you stolen all my money,
I wouldn’t be as hurt… as I am to see this innocent girl
deceived. What did you want to steal? What does this poor girl have?
What she had, fate has already taken. You should be ashamed. Yes sir. Whatever you said is true.
I am a liar. I am a fraud. But I am not deceiving Anna.
I love her truly! From men like you,
not a word can be trusted. Inspector. “You promised…” “your love was your promise” “False promises” “You swore never to part” “To be vexed with my lover
would be unfaithful of me” Sister. I am responsible
for the state Anna is in. I should’ve inquired about
the scoundrel before saying yes. It’s not your fault. Were Destiny in our hands, everyone
would’ve changed his own fate. May I take Ann Anna away with me
for a while? A change might work. Yes, mother. You? What are you doing here on a Sunday?
– We’d like to see the reason… …for the collapse of the dam
cited in your report. The cement was adulterated.
And inferior quality of steel. And who is responsible?
– Not to be afraid, Murty. Tell us, who’s named in the report? All three of you.
– This gives us a bad name. Possibly the names can be changed?
– No. Thousands died because of you. You deserve to be punished.
– Will you change it for a million? No.
– Two million? Not at all. Never! Which leaves only one way
to change your statement. The report has been sent! Relax. Call Inspector Saxena.
He’ll take care of the corpse. Dial a number. Babu. Papa!
– Papa, Rani! Rani? Move.
– Rani! Rani! What happened to Rani?
– She’s going to be all right I want to go to Anna
– For something so trivial? All of us are going to see her! Really? – Yes.
– Yay! We’re going! This attack was a ruse!
You fooled me! Even you fooled me!
– They fooled me too! This joke is no good!
I don’t like this at all! Papa, you promised you’d take us!
– You’re always saying “Sorry Papa”! Sorry. You take advantage of me.
– Please. Papa. Sorry, sorry.
– Yay! Yay!
– Okay, let’s go. Babu. Job done. Papa! Rahul! Rahul! Papa! Get up! Papa!
– Papa! Papa! Papa! Get up, papa!
– Papa, get up. Papa, get up! Rani, get up! Rani! Papa!
– Rani! Rani!
– Papa! Come on. Come.
– Papa! – Come. Climb out of the car.
One by one. Come on. Very good.
– Papa. Very good.
– Papa. Go slowly. Careful. Slowly. Papa! Papa! Go, go. Rahul, help him.
– Yes, papa. Papa. Go on, Rahul.
– No Papa! Go.
– Yes. Rohit, help Rahul up. Rahul, give me your hand. Careful! Careful.
– Okay, okay. Come on Rani.
– Pappa. Rani, give me your hand. Okay. – Rani.
Okay, come on. – Rani. Very good.
– Papa! Hurry up.
– Rani, give me your hand. Okay. Rohit, help her.
– Rani! Papa.
– Rahul, pull her. Come on, Rani. Rani!
– Papa! Papa, come. Good. Hold her. I’ll get back. Come on, get fast. Here.
– Come on. Good.
– Come on. Okay. Here. Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa, give me your hand!
– Your hand, Papa! Papa, come up. Give me your hand, papa.
– Give me your hand, papa. Papa! Give me your hand. Please, papa.
– Give me your hand. Please papa. Give me your hand.
– Papa. Papa, give me your hand. Please.
– Papa. Papa! Hold on. Don’t try to climb down! Papa.
– Go back. Go back. No Papa! Give me your hand!
– No Rohit! Not for me! Go back! For Rahul! For Rani!
– Papa! Give me your hand! Go back, Rohit! Go back! Papa, give me your hand. Papa, give me your hand. Papa, give me your hand. Good.
– Papa. Papa, give me your hand.
– Papa! From now on, you look after
of Rahul and Rani. Take care. Come up, Papa! Come on, boy. Promise me. I, I promise papa. But who looks after of me?
Come up, Papa! Rahul, my son.
– Papa. I’ll look after you.
Just like Mummy. Forever. No. Papa. Rahul and Rani, promise me you’ll
always listen to your big brother. You will, won’t you? Papa, give us your hand! No, papa!
– Papa, no! Papa, give me your hand. Papa, give me your hand. Papa! BBC! Come fast! Coming! Wait. wait, wait. Wait. my child. Here I am! You’ll be all right. Open your mouth. Bring, bring, bring. Jadu. Jadu. Any news of Anna?
– Nothing. Bad news. Siddhant Rai has
died in an accident. Some people are occupying
his house forcibly. The kids are in dire straits. Jadu, bail me out quickly. Fine So children, it’s decided that
Rohit goes with Mr. Vikram. Rahul goes with Mr. Prabhakar
and Rani goes with Prince. Till you have become adults,
these people will be your guardians. You have no other close relatives.
– We can take care of ourselves, sir. Who are you to decide our futures?
– I’m sorry, son. The law doesn’t accept
what children have to say. Nobody can take us apart. Lawyer, just draw up the papers.
Once the magistrate signs it… …no one can change anything.
Not even their father! As of now, their father
can’t do a thing. Hello. Holy child orphanage?
– Yes. Will you please put Anna on the line Anna, your phone.
– Yes. Don’t you call anyone
without permission. Else… Hello. Hello. Let the kids be. Where can they go?
We need servants too, don’t we? This is very good. I am taking some more.
– Brother, this. Sister, Anna.
Come to us as soon as you can. After papa’s death,
grandpa and uncle are troubling us. Papa, where are you gone? Look, what’s going on here! Grandpa gave Rahul a beating. Aunt made Rohit clean up. And she even kicked poor Casper. Uncle talks of taking
me away to Delhi… …and sending my brothers
away to Bombay. Duddu is very bad. He went to my room and
he tore up my doll’s dress! I’m not hungry at all, Papa! But Rahul, Rohit and Casper
are very hungry! BBC doesn’t give us anything to eat.
He just sits in his room and cries! Rani. No! Papa, I am sorry, Papa. I promised to take care of everything!
But I couldn’t do anything! I am sorry, Papa. I am really very sorry. Papa! Hush, Rani! God! I can’t bear to see
the children in this state! I wish their father was here.
Or Raju… This affidavit states that… …except for Vikram Sinha, Prabhakar
and Ranjit Kumar, there’s no one… …who is a close relative
of the deceased Siddhant Rai. So my clients have decided to adopt
the orphans, to give them… …a good education, so that once
they have come of age… …they can take care of their
estates and their businesses. The details of the properties
are in this document. Children, come here. Come here. Your Daddy was a fine man.
He was a dear friend too. I’m sorry. After his untimely death,
you will now have to live apart. They aren’t going to be apart.
In these times… …Delhi, Mumbai and Shimla
aren’t very distant. I’ll love them even more
than my own Duddu. Your pen, sir. Who are you, sir? I hear Siddhant Rai’s estates and
his children are being palmed off. So here I am. To ask for my share.
– Share? Who are you?
– Have times changed so much… …that you don’t recognise
your nephew, dear Uncle? Uncle? What do you mean?
– I am Rajit Rai. Alias… …Raju. What drivel is this? You can’t be Raju.
I know Raju very well. You don’t know Raju at all.
Because when I left home… you were in Shimla. Not here.
– I have seen his photos! I was 12 when I went away.
Now I’m 30. You can’t make me out by photos. This must be an impostor! My wise friend seems to be a lawyer. He should know that
he can be sued… …and sentenced for defamation Are you a lawyer?
– I nearly became one! But I can prompt you about the law.
– Let me take of them later. Please sign these papers.
– I don’t think we should act in haste. If this gentleman can prove that
he is Siddhant Rai’s brother… …then the partition is unnecessary.
– Can you prove that you’re Raju? Evidence is what you use
to prove a lie true. The truth is always evident. You will have to prove
that you are Raju. I cannot. But you can disprove me. Uncle. Sir. Uh. I’m coming! I’ll set wheat and chaff apart! Ask him which vegetables
he liked most! Yes, ask him about the ones
he didn’t like. BBC, are you asking me this?
I’ll tell you. I hate bell plant. I hate potato. I hate ladyfinger,
cauliflower. I hate all vegetables. Except one.
– Which? Round and small… …little pearl-like things – Peas
– Absolutely correct! If you are Raju, you surely remember
that once you fell down. You were injured badly.
Where did you fall from? From a cycle? From a horse?
Down the stairs? Or from a tree? Step back! Not cycle, not horse,
not tree, not stairs. I was standing on BBC,s shoulders
and I was showing off a stunt. That’s where I fell from
– He’s absolutely right! The injury left a mark. Show us. What are you staring at? Show us!
– Such times! The naked truth has to be paraded
in public! Okay, we’ll show you. Show them, Raju.
– Show us! In front of everyone?
– Yes! In front of everyone! Will you please go inside?
– Why are you shy? I’m your Aunt. What?! Face away!
– Turned around, kids. Striptease isn’t a magic show! He’s the one! He’s the one!
– What? Got him? Sorry to be late, kids. From what has been heard and seen,
you seem to be Raju. But you must prove it in court.
The hearing will be on the 10th. I’ll leave. Raju! You’re back!
Now everything will be all right! You can’t be Raju Chacha!
– You deceived Anna! Our Raju Chacha can’t be a thief! True, I’m not your Raju Chacha. I’m not remotely related to you. But as of now you better
accept a falsehood as true. Because you have no other way out. If you don’t want to be separated… …if you don’t want them
to grab your money… …you will have to take
a fraud for an uncle. Use a nail to draw a nail. What he’s saying is true. With Jadu’s
help, I got him released on bail. I gave him Raju’s secrets. As of now,
he’s the only one who can help us. I didn’t intend to deceive Anna.
I wanted to tell her all about me. But I never had a chance. What could I do? Hey, I’m famished! Come on,
aren’t we hungry children? They haven’t eaten in days!
Get on with it! My tummy is aching! Peas! Cooked the way Raju liked it?
Rather, as I liked it 18 years ago! Come on, kids! Taste a bit
It’s very tasty. No? You try it. Come on. Casper will have it! Come on, Casper. Come on. Even he won’t eat. If not for my sake,
then for Anna’s sake? Here. Hey, Rani. No, my child. What’s going on?
You can’t barge into my bedroom! I’m throwing out the intruders. Come on, out. What do you mean?
– Why come sneaking in? Find yourselves a place
you won’t be thrown out of. Shut up! This is our house!
Who are you to throw us out? Stop eating so much. You’re bloated.
– At the seams! About to burst!
– And Mummy can’t even sew you up! Mummy can’t sew!
What will happen to him? He’s. You hear what rot they’re talking?
– I’ll call the police! Look pal, with the police, in courts,
you’ll tire yourself out! Indian Penal Code 420. 420.
– 421. 421. This is illegal occupancy!
– It’s illegal You could do three and a half years. Yes.
– No! I’ll see you!
– Use mascara. That’ll make you look sharper! What fate will he suffer? Yo! Come on! Come on! Uncle Raju. Thank you, uncle Raju. Yay! Yes! Uncle, please get up. Get up, please. What is the matter?
– Will you please? For a minute. Yes? Did you take the chair at the head of
the table by mistake? It’s mine now. If you want to eat breakfast,
sit over there. You say you’re Raju,
and we agree. You say I’m not Raju? I agree.
But how will you prove it? We’re enquiring into it.
– Keep enquiring. We’re breakfasting. Will you get up, please?
– How dare you? Get up, old man. Go there. If you won’t I’ll have you picked up.
– Move it! If I touch you, you’re dead!
– You too! Good boy. Yes! Raju Chacha, over here.
– Let me do this first. Here goes… gone!
– That’s what happens… …when a man does a woman’s job. Yes Raju Chacha Had Anna been here,
it’d be sewn up in a minute! Where do I find her?
I don’t even know where she is. I wrote her a letter. If she has
received it, she’ll surely come. Rohit. Sister!
– Sister, you’re back! I am sorry. I’d never have known had I not
received Rohit’s letter. I am so sorry. What are you doing here?
Are you planning to rob the kids now? I came here to save them
from being robbed. So the thief now plays policeman? A thief could give up thieving. Who are you fooling, Shekhar?
Me, yourself, or the kids? You can con the whole world.
Not me. Never again. I’ve come to know who you are
I know what you are. Don’t scold Raju Chacha. He’s very nice.
– Yes, were it not for Raju Chacha… …Grandpa would’ve starved us to death!
– So this is your new game? But you won’t win at this game.
Because I’m here. If you try to hurt these kids… I promise you, I will.
– Sister. The accused should be allowed
a hearing before sentencing. Shut up! You don’t know this man! After he has won your hearts,
he strikes. Anna. Before going to the church,
I came here to tell you the truth. Please. But for a chance…
– I wish to hear nothing. No excuses, no apologies…
– I said I wish to hear nothing. What’s this? Where are you taking me?
– To show you magic. Magic?
– I’ll use magic to open the handcuffs. Really? Can you do that?
– Just wait and watch. But, Rohit? Rohit, come back here. Raju Chacha, we’ve handcuffed Anna.
Now she can’t run anywhere. You go and talk her up.
We’re taking uncle to the hospital, bye. Anna. I have always taken
by force, by deceit. I have never asked.
I never begged. But today, I beg of you. Please Anna, hear me out for once. After what you did,
I don’t even trust myself. I don’t even know the difference
between truth and falsehood. Let me go, Shekhar. Please, Anna. Give me once chance to prove
that I’m honest. You don’t have a past.
I haven’t either. If you don’t give me a chance, both
of us might stand to lose a tomorrow. Please, Shekhar. Let me go. “This is what my heart does to me” “Oh what do I do now?” “This is what my heart does to me” “Oh what do I do now?” “This is what my heart does to me” “Oh what do I do now?” “Without you, I can’t live” “This is what my heart does to me” “Oh what do I do now?” “So what if I die?
I’ll give you a bad name” “They will say that you killed me” “I’ve lost my heart to you” “Oh what do I do now?” “Without you, I can’t live” “What if your anger
turns to love?” “What if my enemies were
to become my friends?” “I’d give my life for you” “This is what my heart does to me” “The match was made lifetimes ago” “Oh what do I do now?” “This is what my heart does to me” “Oh what do I do now?” “Without you, I can’t live” No need to get worked up.
Let him do what he’s doing. How long will he go on?
He’s going to be exposed in court. He has no evidence, nor any
witness to prove himself. Forgive me, brother. Had I come
a few days earlier… had you lived a while longer,
you would’ve seen… that your Raju has become
what you wanted him be. That’s why you slapped me.
Give me this chance to atone. Excuse me. Who are you? You don’t recognise me?
Uncle, I’m Raju. I was in Washington when I read
the news about my brother. How did this happen? I’m nearly expecting my brother
to walk in any moment to ask me… …where I’ve been. The kids… You’re Rani, aren’t you? You’re Rohit. And you’re Rahul. If you are Raju, then who is he? I don’t understand, Uncle. We have a problem. He too claims that he is Raju. So you are Raju. Rajit Rai. Alias Raju. Then who am I? For 20 billion, anyone can become Raju.
– So that’s why you’re here? But I’m not here for the 20 billion.
By the blessings of my brother… …my business turnover exceeds
200 million dollars. It’s the court’s job to decide
who the real Raju is. Day after tomorrow is the hearing
Whatever you have to say… …you can say in court. Okay no problem. From the day I left this house, till
this day, my activities are recorded. To become Raju, you will need evidence
of the days before you left this house. That you haven’t. More than evidence, I rely on my
integrity and my brother’s blessings. You’re Bankey Bihari Chaturvedi,
aren’t you? BBC? Yes, sir. You recognise me! Can I have peas for lunch? Of course, sir! I’d rather that you
introduced yourselves to me. My name is Preeti.
I’m Prabhakar’s second wife. My name is Jadu and I am disappearing. He looks like the real Raju!
– So I think. You thought you’re too smart?
Now it’s all over. You wouldn’t let me a bite.
Now you haven’t any left for yourselves. While we fought over it, someone else
walked away with the cake. I called you here
to talk business. What’s left to talk of? he kids go to America.
The money goes to a trust. – No. And you end up on the streets.
Makes no difference to me. – No. I’m just a common thief.
I’ll go somewhere else. Think about it! Think of something!
– Between you and me, you fellows… …are the bigger rogues. I’m small fry.
I can’t think that big. Something can be worked out!
– What? What if we depose that
this one is our nephew? The court will have to accept it.
There are no witnesses except us. What if you kill me afterwards?
No, thank you. I’m not running the gambit
with my life at stake. We can offer you a share. How much?
– More than what you could’ve plundered. 10%. Ten percent is too less.
The risks are too high. What if I’m caught in the act? Fifteen.
– One-fourths, at least. 25%? 5 billion? Impossible. Very well. Then I leave. Done. I knew it! Scum like you
can never be a gentleman. But I’m not going to let you
or those villains take… …what belongs to those
innocent children. I’m going to the police! You aren’t going anywhere.
I’ve been through a lot of trouble… …to get at this fortune.
No one stands in my way. Not even you. Come on. So he’s very intelligent!
– If we depose before the magistrate… before the hearing comes up, we
can pre-empt Rajit from going to court. Our Raju will have become
the children’s uncle by then. All three of you have made sworn
affidavits before me, testifying… …that Raju is Mr. Rajit Rai, the late
Siddhant Rai’s long-lost sibling. There being no other claimants
before this court… …I accept that you are Rajit Rai.
From this day onwards, you are… …the heir to Siddhant Rai’s estates,
also the guardian of his children. Thank you, your honor. Cheers! With water, or…?
– Alcohol is injurious to health. Pepsi will do. Anyways, cheers to you.
– Great. Congratulations!
Now you are our heir! Yes. Heir. So how and when
do we share the booty? Yes, which company do you want?
– Would you like shares? Or cash? Company? Cash? What are you saying?
– We have to pay you your share. Share?
What tripe! I Rajit Rai, am the sole heir to
the estates of the late Siddhant Rai! Where comes the question of sharing? Good joke. Very good joke. Good joke.
– Joke? But it’s not a good time to joke,
Shekhar. Hey! Not Shekhar. Raju. All three of you
have sworn in court that I’m Raju. What impertinence! Impertinence? You call me impertinent?
You insult me in my own house! Get out! Come on, get out of here! He’s telling me to get out!
– So this is your plot? No plot.
It’s curtains for you. What you forget Shekhar,
is one who can make, can also break. Empty threats. Empty threats are bows sans arrows.
Pull all you will, but you can’t shoot. Now pick up what’s left of your esteem
and get out of here. Else… Present your accounts to the office
tomorrow morning. You fellows have swindled a lot.
I have to collect. Don’t forget that you are Raju
by dint of our deposition. Yes, we can say that we erred.
– So you’ll depose in Raju’s favour? Yes! You’ll make him Raju Chacha?
– Yes! Get on with it. Here he comes. Good you’re here! This fraud conned us into saying
that he’s Raju! You must help us put him in jail!
– You want me to send him to jail? Yes.
– Yes? Why are you laughing?
– What else? If he goes to jail… who gives me my share?
– Your share? You asses! This isn’t Raju.
He’s an old mate, Gaffoor. We pulled off many robberies together.
We’ve even been to jail together. I called him in so that…
– You fellows would lose nerve… …and make him Raju Chacha. Stop!
What’s that? Not my brand. Get lost. Do you mind it, Uncle? All your life you swindle Siddhant Rai.
In a trice, I take it all back. Did you hear the idiom
about one fell stroke? BBC.
– Yes, sir. Throw these dogs out. Don’t even
leave a trace of how they smelt! Come on! Yeah! Get out all of you. Get out. – No, no.
– What the hell? Prince. Not now. Not the right place.
Not the right time. Come on.
– Get out! Thanks? What for?
I always fancied acting. But mugging the dialogues I was to
say in front of the portrait was tough. Honestly, didn’t I put in a good act?
I had everyone in a tizzy! Tell me, what do you want?
– I’ve worked for you for 20 percent. But I know that your take here
is going to be only good wishes. Let me have 20 percent of the goodwill.
If the kids wish me well… …an old sinner will be spared a bit
of embarrassment when he faces Allah. Call me whenever you need me.
Farewell. Farewell. Bye, kids. Bye. Bye. Anna. Anna. Anna. Anna. Open the door. Anna, please! Anna, please. Anna, open the door. Anna. What happened Raju Chacha? Open up Anna. Open up. Sister, open the door.
– Please open. – Sister. What happened?
– She… Idea! Let’s make her laugh! Anna. Anna. Anna. Forgive me, Shekhar. Forgive me, Shekhar! Forgive me, Shekhar! Forgive me.
– Sister. “Yesterday is gone
never to return” “Tomorrow isn’t here yet.
We’ll see when it comes” “Yesterday is gone
never to return” “Tomorrow isn’t here yet.
We’ll see when it comes” “Only today is ours.
The rest, all dreams” “Only today is ours.
The rest, all dreams” “The rest, all dreams” “What’s today’s programme?
– Work? Or a holiday?” “Today? There’s work and work to do” “You got to go to school.
You have to cook” “I have to eat.
– I got to see a movie” “No pictures. You’re going to office.
Understand?” “Whatever the boss wishes.
I’m just a slave” “But if you say yes,
the works are ready!” “By the way,
what’s today’s programme?” “Where are you headed?
– I’m taking the 7 o’clock train” “Any letters?
– I’ve been called back” “This is a lame excuse.
– Leave me! I have to go” “The postman just
delivered a telegram” “It’s addressed to someone else!” “You imp!” “What’s today’s programme? “Let’s get out of the house.
– Let’s go for a picnic” “Let’s change the mood” “True soul mates…” “laugh and cry together” “In this whole wide world,
what’s most lovable?” “Most lovable?”
– “I’m the most lovable!” “Among the most lovable things,
the first is love!” “The reward for finding love,
is love” “By the way,
what’s today’s programme?” BBC. BBC. BBC. BBC! Name, Shekhar. First arrested for stealing.
Age eight. 18 years in juvenile jail. Here’s your police record.
– So you posed as Raju to loot us? You fraud. Shekhar.
– Uncle Raju! Inspector. Sister Anna. Run. You like her, don’t you?
Keep her. Leave. Lawyer, get the magistrate to sign
the adoption papers by tomorrow. These men are dangerous!
They’ll kill you! Go away! No! How can we leave you and Anna?
– Don’t bother about us. Leave. No BBC. We’re going together. Operation freedom. Let’s pick up Anna. Yes! Cheers! Now the fraud is gone!
– Who becomes a billionaire? We will become millionaires. Cheers! We’ll end up owning 20 billion! You don’t deserve
such a lot of money. I killed Siddhant. Where did this new Raju Chacha
transpire out of? Not our mistake. Yours. Had you
killed the kids too we wouldn’t… …be facing this problem today.
– That’s not difficult There’s a 2000-foot cliff right behind.
I’ll dispatch them to their father. Always ready to kill? Kill them.
But not now. Get it? Did you see that car?
– Which car? It was right here! You should meet Charles Sob raj.
– I’m the one who helped him escape. You helped him?
– What else? You know what happened one day? Shekhar. Gafur? Shekhar, you here?
– Trouble Anna and the kids are trapped.
– You want to get out? Yes Come and see what Gaffoor and God
have in store Come, come, come. So what was I telling you?
– You helped Charles Sobhraj escape. Yes. One day, there was
a hot altercation. I say, no one can escape from Tihar.
He says, “I can”. So we take bets. Now suppose I’m standing here
and it’s Charles over there. Shekhar, stand here.
Come on. Okey. Then you know what he did?
– What? He clutched his tummy
and started screaming. The guard came inside the cell.
Hey guards… …when Shekhar screams,
the two of you come in. Shekhar, scream
Go on, scream. Come in. I got his plan. So I caught
both the guards like this! And I said…
Shekhar run. Run! Run man! That’s how Charles Sobhraj escaped?
– Moron, that’s how Shekhar escaped. Whereas the tape? Say it! He thought he’s the cock of the walk!
– Tell us, son. Else… …this one-eyed Jack will
give you an eye like his! Tell me. Tell us, son.
– Of course, he’ll tell. Rohit is a very good boy. Very good boy. Rohit, I worked out this lovely game.
Shut you eyes and hit the ball. Want me to show you? Look. Here I take aim,
I shut my eyes, and… No! Grandpa! No! What’s going on?
where’s this smoke coming from? What’s going on? Shut up! Shut up! Raju Chacha! Let’s go and get Anna! Come on.
– Let’s go. Rani, come on. – Hurry up. Run! Run! Hey, stop! Here. Uncle Raju! Faster! Papa didn’t die in an accident.
They killed him. The proof is in this cassette. Shekhar. Rohit. Sister! Sister! Rani. Shekhar! Shekhar! I’m over here!
– Careful! No!
– Uncle Raju! Anna, take the kids away.
– No! We listened to Papa… …and he left us. We aren’t listening
to you. Give us your hand. Come on. Give me your hand! Come on. Give me your hand! Come. Come, give me your hand. Shekhar. Shekhar. One minute! Our horses are eager to teach
these asses a lesson! Uncle Raju! No one comes here. Hey… Give me the videotape. Give it to me. Give me. Shekhar!
– No! Shekhar!
– Uncle Raju! Then Shekhar surrendered himself
to the police. After serving time for six months,
he served an even bigger sentence. He married Anna.
Nowadays Shekhar and Anna… …are taking care of Rohit, Rahul
and Rani. And they’re looking… for the real Raju Chacha.
If you know anything… …about Rajit Rai, alias Raju, please contact www.rajuchacha.com. “Raju Chacha…” “will come” “He’ll tie up the villains”